Marquis Service Covid-19 Update
Motorhome Habitation Servicing, ensures that your Motorhome is safe to live in. Whether you are a weekend away type owner, or seasoned traveller around Europe, an annual Habitation Service is vital to ensure continued safety of components and to aid the early detection of any issues, such as damp.
An annual Motorhome Habitation Service, will thoroughly test, check, the following; although not limited too;
- Gas System including; a gas tightness, appliance operation & flue check, regulator health, gas cylinder security, hoses dates and gas dispersal vents
- Electric System including; RCD, Trips tests, earths & earth bonding, 240/12 volt Sockets, Interior lighting, 12volt Battery health, Road lights.
- Water System including; pump & pressure switches, taps, filter & housing, water tanks, lagging, drain down valves, toilet check
- Fire & Safety including; smoke and carbon monoxide alarm testing, fire extinguisher date, fire blanket housing, operation of doors and windows, and testing of flame failure devices.
- Bodywork including; roof, grab handles, floor, number plate, furniture, blinds & fly screens
- Damp Test including full readings, and report
Motorhome Mechanical Service
We offer, or can arrange, Mechanical Servicing and MOT’s at all of our Service Centres, making us a one stop shop, for all of your mechanical needs.
Prices start from £149*
Other Motorhome Services
Marquis Leisure Service Centres also offer;
- Winter Care Checks
- Accident/Water Ingress and Insurance Repairs
- Accessories Installations, Solar Panel, Satellite Dish, Awnings, Wi-Fi, Cameras.
- General Repairs
- Warranty Repairs
- Alde Anti-Freeze Changes
To book a motorhome service fill in the booking form.
Read our 'why is motorhome servicing so important' to find out exactly why your motorhome should be having regular services.
*£149 Bronze Service, please see our Service Menu for more information.