Marquis Service Covid-19 Update
We are currently asking our customers to empty vehicles while in our care. We feel it is essential for the safety of our technicians and customers.
By emptying the contents of your caravan, it will limit the possibility of cross contamination, and allow the technician to perform tasks in a prompt and effective manner.
All of our Service Centre Teams are wearing masks and gloves when dealing with your vehicle, and all vehicles are sanitised before collection.
We hope by installing these processes in our Service Centres and Workshops we can keep our customers and staff safe.
We thank you for your support and co-operation.
Caravan Servicing, ensures that your Caravan is safe for all of your holidays. Whether you use your caravan for weekends away, or exploring Europe, an annual Caravan Service is vital to ensure continued safety of components and to aid the early detection of any issues such as damp.
Our Marquis Service Centres offer both;
- Annual Habitation Servicing £198.00
- Caravan Chassis Service from £99.00*
To act under Manufacturer’s Guidance/Warranty Requirements, a Full Caravan Service combining both is required. An annual Full Caravan Service will thoroughly test, check and maintain all aspects of your caravan including, although not limited too;
- Gas System Including; a Gas Tightness, Appliance operation & Flue check, Regulator health, Gas Cylinder security, Hose dates and Gas Dispersal Vents
- Electric System Including; RCD, Trips tests, Earths & Earth Bonding, 240/12 volt Sockets, Interior lighting, 12Volt, Charging & Battery health, Road lights and Cables.
- Water System Including; Pump & Pressure Switches, Taps, Filter & Housing, Drain Down Valves, Toilet check
- Fire & Safety Including; Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm testing, Fire Extinguisher date, Fire Blanket Housing, operation of Doors and Windows, and testing of Flame Failure Devices.
- Bodywork Including; Roof, Grab Handles, Floor, Number Plate, Furniture, Blinds & Flyscreens
- Damp Test Including; full readings, and report
- Chassis, Running Gear & Braking Systems Including; Operation of ALKO ATC systems
Marquis Caravans Services
Marquis Leisure Service Centres also offer;
- Winter Care Checks
- Accident/Water Ingress and Insurance Repairs
- Accessories Installations, Solar Panel, Satellite Dish, Awnings, Wi-Fi, AL-KO ATC.
- General Repairs
- Warranty Repairs
- Alde Anti-Freeze Changes
Marquis Service Technicians are equipped with market leading resources, to achieve the very highest standards. We specialise in caravan models sold by Marquis Leisure, although our highly trained and experienced technicians can conduct a thorough service, repair, modification regardless of the, size, make or model.
*£99.00 Single Axle Caravan.