Why choose Marquis for your servicing needs?
Our NCC AWS Approved Workshops are run by fully qualified caravan and motorhome servicing professionals.
Using an Approved Workshop gives you peace of mind that the technician working on your tourer or motorhome is qualified to the required standards. We guarantee all repairs for a minimum of six months and take all reasonable steps to protect the validity of any unexpired warranties, with direct contact with an industry leading amount of manufactures.
Along with the requirements for technicians, each workshop must also meet high standards of competency (the formal qualifications of the technician) and comply with an industry Code of Practice. This means that all Marquis NCC Approved Workshops will:
- Display a detailed list of prices and labour rates
- Provide an estimate for any additional servicing or repair work over £150
- Give a realistic estimated time for completion and collection
- Use genuine spare parts where available
- Ensure all work is carried out using skill, care and professional judgement
- Always provide you with a check list of work done
- Not start work without your express authority
- Contact you for authority to continue if additional work is identified
- Notify you in writing of faults which are not rectified, with an honest assessment of the urgency of repairs required.
What is a NCC Aproved Dealership Workshop?
All 13 Marquis dealerships have been awarded ‘Approved Dealership’ status by caravan industry trade body the National Caravan Council (NCC).
The scheme covers the sales of touring caravans and/or motorhomes, meaning customers can buy in confidence from a network of quality dealers.
Marquis Leisure is part of an industry worth more than £6 billion a year to the UK economy, one that sustains more than 100,000 jobs and is a real British success story. Crucial to this success is a commitment to treating customers in a fair and honest way while delivering exceptionally high standards of service. After a comprehensive, independent on-site assessment, Marquis was found to meet all of the strict criteria governing the scheme and was awarded NCC Approved Dealership status.
For more information on the NCC and The NCC Approved Dealership scheme visit www.approveddealerships.co.uk.