Compare up to 4 motorhomes or 4 caravans
Auto-Sleepers Peugeot AL-KO Coachbuilts
3 models with prices starting from £68,500
Heritage and luxury with unrivalled finesse, nothing comes close to the Corinium: Three palatial layouts, AL-KO foundations and 2.35m body width for the ultimate touring experience.
Auto-Sleepers 2019 Peugeot range motorhomes are fitted with Peugeot’s BlueHDi 2.0L engines. BlueHDi is the name given to Peugeot’s latest generation of fuel and environmentally efficient Diesel engines.
*Premium pack **Fixed bed Models only #Optional ##Bumper only on Fiat Ducato chassis New for 2019
Key Features & Benefits
160bhp Peugeot Euro Engine
Drive with confidence the 2019 Auto-Sleepers range features powerful 160bhp engines as standard.
Optional 130/150bhp Fiat Comfort-matic
Optional Fiat Ducato 130bhp or 150bhp Comfort-matic gearbox available on all Auto-Sleeper 2018 Peugeot models.
Enjoy entertainment on the move with the 2019 range of Peugeot AL-KO coachbuilts. The Corinium range comes with the Media Pack upgrade as standard.
Grade 3 Fully Insulated
Auto-Sleepers Coachbuilts feature Grade III Classification for heating and thermal insulation.
80W Solar Panel*
Be more self-sufficient and save money on your next holiday thanks to the included Solar Panel.
Underfloor Mounted LPG Tank
25 litre underfloor mounted LPG gas tank installed , offering hassle free practicality with numerous benefits.
GPS Sargent CAT6 Tracker Pre-Installed (£95 Annual Subscription applicable)
Auto-Sleeper motorhomes are protected 24/7 with the Sargent CAT 6 Tracker. Annual subscription fee of £95 is applicable.
Integrated Touch Screen Media Console with DAB Radio, Satellite Navigation and Bluetooth® Connectivity
Make your way to your holiday destination with ease and with the latest audio technology.
Truma Aventa Comfort (optional)
Enjoy a pleasant indoor climate thanks to the Truma Aventa Comfort roof-mounted air conditioning system.
Generated from a world-famous diesel heritage and innovative, automotive engineering excellence, BlueHDi complies with Euro 6 emission standards to deliver a driving experience rich in power and performance but with exceptional fuel economy and CO2 emissions.
BlueHDi engines meet Euro 6 standards thanks to Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and Particle Filtration processes. A three stage cleansing process specifically targets the pollutants of diesel combustion, removing hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide, reducing nitrogen oxides by up to 90% and eliminating 99.9% of particulates:
- Stage One - the oxidation catalytic converter eliminates the HC and the CO2, transforming them into water (H2O) and carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Stage Two - the SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) transforms the nitrogen oxides (NOx) into water and nitrogen (N2), which is the main constituent of air (78%), due to the addition of AdBlue® (mixture of urea and water)
- Stage Three - the Particulate Emission Filter eliminates 99.9% of the particulates by number
BlueHDi delivers the cleanest diesel engine possible and exceptional fuel economy specification and refinement.
The standard safety featuresof the Auto-Sleepers 2019 Peugeot range include: ESP - Electronic Stability Program, ABS - Anti-lock Braking System with EBA - Emergency Braking Assistance, EBFD - Electronic Brake Force Distribution, disc brakes, passenger and driver’s airbags, fuel supply safety cut off, driver’s seat belt indicator and safety auto-reverse windows.
Since 1979, AL-KO has been at the forefront of motorhome chassis conversions. AL-KO has worked to engineer a lightweight, low height chassis perfectly suited for motorhome use.
AMC chassis are specially engineered to provide the maximum strength and stability within the lightest possible frame. This enables motorhome owners to take additional luggage, but also provides the opportunity to carry heavier and larger leisure equipment.
- 3500kg MTPLM AL-KO wide track chassis
- Optional 4000kg chassis upgrade#
- Turbo Diesel 160bhp Euro 6 engine
- Optional Fiat Ducato 130/150bhp Comfort-Matic Engine#
- ESP, ABS brakes with EBA, EBFD as standard
- Alloy wheels*
- Fix and go emergency repair kit on light chassis
- Optional spare wheel & tyre on light chassis#
- Spare wheel standard on heavy chassis
- LED daytime running lights
- Cruise control*
- Cab air conditioning*
- Integrated touch screen media console with DAB radio, Satellite Navigation and Bluetooth® connectivity & steering wheel controls*
- Sargent CAT6 Vehicle Tracker Pre-Installed
- (£95 Annual Subscription Applicable)
- USB and Auxiliary input sockets
- Gloss black dashboard fascia
- Battery Isolator on ignition
- Colour co-ordinated bumpers and door handles##
- Single key central locking for cab and habitation door
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Driver and passenger seat armrest
- Power assisted steering
- Wing mirror aerial
- Electrically heated and adjustable door mirrors
- Electric cab windows
- 12v socket
- UV filtering tinted glass
- Rear fog lights
- Front fog lights#
- Space saving under-floor 25 litre LPG gas tank with LED level indicator
- Metalarte exterior door c/w sliding door flyscreen & central locking
- Full scratch and impact resistant GRP body with platinum sides including GRP Rear Panel with Hella LED Lights
- Opening wind-up sky-view window**
- Aluminium skirts
- Colour reversing camera with rear view mounted LCD screen*
- 80W solar panel*
- Drop down access door to nearside seating
- Large external skirt locker (space saving under-floor mounted)
- Colour co-ordinated external TV socket
- Thule (Omnistor) roof mounted canopy awning*
- Colour co-ordinated external gas BBQ point
- LED strip awning light
- Colour co-ordinated external 230v mains socket
- Double-glazed opening windows with concertina blinds & flyscreens
- Electric slide-out entrance step with auto retract on engine start
- Rear corner steadies
- Luxurious Valencia or Santani furniture with chrome fixtures and fittings
- Panoramic wind-up opening rooflight
- Chrome grab handle with LED lights
- Privacy blinds & flyscreens to all opening windows
- Choice of Designer ‘Catalan’, ‘Casa Milà‘ or ‘Sagrada’ fabrics providing luxurious interior soft furnishings
- High quality Reflex™ foam upholstery
- Colour co-ordinated habitation curtains with tiebacks and scatter cushions
- Removable interior carpets
- LED spotlights and roof lighting with a power saving of up to 70%
- Seat tops on gas struts and drop down access door to the under seat storage space (model specific)
- Over locker LED mood lighting
- Swivel cab seats on all front lounge models
- Over-cab storage compartments
- Spacious wardrobe
- Range of high & low-level storage lockers
- Cocktail cabinet with crystal wine glasses
- Freestanding table
- Foot-well entry step with AS logo light
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Fire extinguisher
- Sargent EC700 electrical system with LCD control panel
- Split charged leisure battery
- Four 230v sockets
- Two 12v sockets
- Truma dual fuel combi blown air central heating and water heater
- Truma Comfort air-conditioning#
- Truma iNet Control Box
- 91 Litre fresh water tank
- 71 Litre waste water tank
- Large bore waste pipework for efficient drainage
- Whale or Truma auto-fill & separate manual filler for fresh water tank
- Spacious and fully equipped with large slide out additional work surface
- Motique splash back panel
- Dual fuel hob with 3 gas burners and an electric hot plate plus separate oven and grill
- Dual level microwave oven
- Cutlery drawer
- Large refrigerator with freezer compartment
- 12v extractor fan with down-lighters
- Kitchen centre sink incorporating draining board and cutlery drying rack
- Kitchen roll holder & waste bin
- Melamine crockery set & cooler bag
- Combined shower and toilet compartment (RB only)
- Vanity cupboard with mirrors
- Separate shower cubicle (FB & Duo models)
- Electric flush cassette toilet with separate header tank
- Chrome fixtures and fittings
- Storage cupboard
- Anti slip shower mat
- Ducted blown air outlet
- LED lighting
- Roof vent with flyscreen
*Premium Pack - £2,500.00
- Integrated DAB Radio with
- Satellite Navigation
- Alloy wheels
- Cab air conditioning
- Cruise control
- Thule (Omnistor) canopy awning
- Colour reversing camera with LCD screen
- 80W solar panel
Winter Pack - £295.00
- Concertina cab blinds in lieu of cab curtains
- Fresh & waste water tank heater blanket
- Truma Combi heater upgrade
- Wheel arch insulation blankets
Media Pack (Delete Option) - £995.00
- Mecatronic 65cm Automatic Satellite System;
- Fully Automatic Tuning
- Receives transmissions from Astra 1, Astra 2, Astra 3 and Hotbird
- Compatible with any SD/HD Free to air satellite receivers
4000kg Chassis Upgrade - £1,200.00
2 Additional Rear Travelling Seats - £1,000.00
Fiat 130bhp Comfortmatic Gearbox - £2,000.00
Fiat 150bhp Comfortmatic Gearbox - £4,000.00
Sargents: Tracker Annual Subscription - £95
You can be confident about owning an Auto-Sleepers, because Auto-Sleepers are confident about the way in which they build them. The conversion work of every Auto-Sleepers is covered by a three year warranty scheme and 6 year water ingress warranty. The cover is not restricted to mileage and protects all aspects of the conversion. Terms and conditions apply, please refer to your handbook for further information.
All Peugeot/Fiat motorhomes first registered in the UK and purchased from a UK Peugeot/Fiat Approved Manufacturer benefit from a Peugeot/Fiat 3 Year unlimited mileage warranty and an 8 year paint guarantee provided by the Peugeot/Fiat Dealer Network in the UK.
All Peugeot Auto-Sleepers Motorhomesregistered in the UK from the 1st of September 2017 now come with 3 year’s European roadside assistance as standard to match the vehicle warranty - Find out more.
Click here to find out more.