This position will require you to maximize every opportunity to sell new and used motorhomes and caravans to our customers, as well as assisting the General Manager in the running of the branch. The role of Sales Manager demands an understanding of an effective sales process, the ability to adapt to the individual needs of our customers and continual provision of excellent customer care. You will be required to gain & maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products, become proficient in using our sales system & ensure all company processes and policies are ahered to by your sales staff.
The successful candidate will have: Excellent Communication Skills, Flexibility, Proactive Ability to Follow up Leads, Highly Motivated to Achieve Targets, Outstanding Customer Care Skills and Good Administration Ability.
- Achieve and strive to exceed all monthly and annual sales and associated product targets as set by the General Manager
- Attain your own personal sales target (the role attracts commission based on your personal sales)
- Managing a small sales team within an extremely busy sales environment
- Participation in 'In House’, National and Regional shows and exhibitions
- Completion of all the necessary paperwork/electronic record keeping and input into the company computer system, to ensure the smooth running and efficiency of each sale
- Record each sales opportunity, contact and follow-up accurately
- Assist the General Manager in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales
- Introduce and follow-up suitable sales prospects
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of finance proposals and documentation
- Ensure extensive and up-to-date knowledge regarding product, pricing, options, warranties, colours, standard equipment and specifications etc
- Conduct accurate vehicle appraisals
- Staff training
- Liaising with other branch Sales Managers
- Working closely alongside the branch's Service Manager
- Assist the General Manager in all sales duties
- Performing any other ad hock tasks, as required.
- Languages - must be fluent in English and be able to write competently
- Excellent verbal communication skills - has the ability to convey information verbally to fellow team members and customers
- Stability under pressure - reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks
- Able to work as part of a team - as well as lead & motivate a team
- Able to adapt to the companies needs in the way we deliver our services
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
- A good eye for figures, negotiation skills and fluent in general business acumen
- Full and UK legal driving licence is essential (no drink driving endorsements)
Hours of work are full time and include weekends and bank holidays. Flexibility will be required around busier times of the year. An attractive salary is available.
If you are a friendly, confident and capable individual who has the ability to lead a very busy sales team and can deal with all kinds of customers, whilst remaining professional at all times - we would love you to apply!