If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, customer oriented, with managerial experience, you are just the person to fill the position of Workshop Foreperson/Supervisor.
The role will require you to take control of a busy workshop, including allocation of work and planning completion of jobs would be a big advantage. Experience with motorhomes or caravans is a must, as is the recognised industry qualifications. We are looking for a friendly, confident and capable individual who can deal with all kinds of customers under pressure and remain professional at all times.
Key Skill include: Excellent Communication Skills, Flexibility, Excellent Customer Care Skills, Good Managerial and Administration Ability, Coupled with a Full UK Drivers Licence.
- To ensure the efficient and effective use of staff, workshop/bodyshop facilities and equipment
- To determine customers’ needs and respond as necessary in accordance with directions issued on customer care, including booking in vehicles for servicing, repair, warranty and bodywork
- To determine priorities and allocate work to a team of Technicians
- To monitor work progress, and pursue as necessary
- To advise on best methods of repair and determine repair times in consultation with the Service Manager
- To ensure service and repair targets are met
- To ensure all work is carried out within a realistic time
- To liaise with the Parts Manager or Service Manager on issues affecting availability of parts
- To ensure adequate cover is provided in the absence of Workshop/Bodyshop personnel and advise the Service Manager if this cannot be achieved
- Performing any other ad hock tasks, as required, which will help to contribute to the overall performance of your branch and or the Marquis Group
- Languages - must be fluent in English and be able to write competently
- Excellent verbal communication skills - has the ability to convey information verbally to fellow team members and customers
- Stability under pressure - reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to adapt to the companies needs in the way we deliver our service
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
Hours of work are full time. Flexibility will be required around busier times of the year.
As part of the Marquis team you will be given the opportunity to further your career with the many training opportunities on offer. Attractive salaries and benefits are available for all depending on experience. The company also offers a pension scheme which will be available upon successful completion of your 3 month trial period.