If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, customer oriented and well organised you are just the person to fill the position of Aftersales Advisor/Administrator.
The successful applicant ideally will have experience in a motorhome, caravan, car or similar service environment. A basic knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office) would be an advantage, however not essential, as full training will be given. The role of Aftersales Advisor/Administrator will require you to help ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Aftersales department focusing on customer care and to implement procedures securing the future development thereof. We are looking for a friendly, confident and capable individual who can deal with all kinds of customers under pressure and remain professional at all times.
Key Skill include: Excellent Communication Skills, Flexibility, Excellent Customer Care Skills, Administration Ability, Coupled with a Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Promotion of Marquis, its products and services
- Liasing with and giving full service to the Marquis sales team
- To assume responsibility for all day-to-day activities
- Ensure professional preparation of all vehicles including PDI’s, SMMT checks, routine servicing and repairs
- Ensure prompt, polite and proactive aftersales reception
- Ensure charging out of retail, warranty and internal work in accordance with policy guidelines. Responsible for hour’s utilisation and charge out for engineers
- Oversee ordering of parts and accessories as required
- In association with Autosleeper Group Health & Safety policy ensure compliance of Health & Safety Regulations with Marquis Service
- To regularly audit and compile report on Marquis Service tools, equipment and stock
- On a monthly basis report on performance
- Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times by following and working within our computer system and customer care programme
- Performing any other ad hock tasks, as required, which will help to contribute to the overall performance of the business
- Languages - must be fluent in English and be able to write competently
- Excellent verbal communication skills - has the ability to convey information verbally to fellow team members and customers
- Stability under pressure - reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to adapt to the companies needs in the way we deliver our service
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
Hours of work are full time. Flexibility will be required around busier times of the year.
As part of the Marquis team you will be given the opportunity to further your career with the many training opportunities on offer. Attractive salaries and benefits are available for all depending on experience. The company also offers a pension scheme which will be available upon successful completion of your 3 month trial period.