FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS DURING COVID-19
although our branches are closed, we are still able to reserve a motorhome or caravan for you. please browse our products and use the contact us form or live chat & someone will be in touch as soon as we can!
1. My motorhome/caravan is due for a service in the next month or so - as I can't get to you for this to be carried out, will my warranty be affected?
As all of the manufacturers are now closed like ourselves, we are unable to confirm the situation with how they will be dealing with this issue. We are confident that in light of the current circumstances, all of our partners will be working closely with us to overcome this and should not affect your warranty with them. Please check our website and social media for regular updates on when we will be re-opening and then contact the branch service team direct to re-book your work
2. I have my vehicle booked in to your workshop next week are you open still?
Unfortunately all branches are closed until further notice so we are unable to reschedule at this moment. Please keep an eye on the website & our social media channels for updates as to when we will be reopening for you to contact the branch service team direct to re-book.
3. We have a techincal issue with our motorhome/caravan - can you help?
Our service centres are closed until further notice there is nothing we are able to do at this present time. We kindly ask that you report these issues via our Contact Us form and this will be sent to the relevant branch to deal with when we re-open our business.
4. My vehicle is in your premises/storage facility and I need to access it to retrieve something, can I come and get into it please or collect my vehicle?
Unfortunately all of our branches are closed until further notice, so we are unable to access the premises. We are sure you will appreciate that the government guidelines are clear so please keep an eye on our website and social media for information on when we will be re-opening. In these unprecedented circumstances we apologise for any inconvenience caused, but these matters are out of our hands.
5. I have seen a motorhome/caravan on your website that I would like to purchase - can I do this online?
Although we are closed we are still able to reserve a motorhome/caravan for you. We will not take a deposit from you, but will take all of your details, add these to our system and this will then enable us to create an order and reserve your chosen vehicle. When we re-open, the order can be processed effectively. Browse our stock and then either contact us via the form on the model you are looking at or via our Contact Us form and someone will contact you as soon as we can.