Compare up to 4 motorhomes or 4 caravans
Call free to reserve this model on: 0800 026 7777
AUTOCRUISE FORTE (2016)
WAS OTR £52,725
Terms and conditions may apply to this Special Offer – click here for details
Interested in this vehicle ?Print
Whether you need a vehicle for everyday use, holidays or business the Auto Cruise van conversion range is incredibly versatile.The Forte based upon the extra long wheeled Peugeot panel van is a true four berth, with a forward facing double seat with two three point seat belts, which also converts into a single bed.To the rear of the vehicle are two bench seats which convert into a double bed. In the centre of the motorhome is the kitchen and the shower room and toilet is situated opposite. Price includes OTR charges.
|Layout:||Rear Lounge (Settees)|
- Fiat Ducato panel van
- European Whole Vehicle Type Approval ensures compliance with strict weight, dimension and safety regulations
- Body insulated with high performance 3M’s ‘Thinsulate’
- Fiat 2.3 litre Euro 5+ 130bhp, engine with 6-speed gearbox
- Long wheel base 3.5 tonne - Accent & Rhythm
- Silver metallic paintwork with bold graphics
- Alloy wheels
- LED daytime running lights
- Dashboard design with fully integrated factory-fit DAB Radio/MP3 player with Bluetooth, switch-off timing adjustable up to 3 hours and roof mounted aerial
- Removable cab carpet
- LED side entrance light
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Captains chairs with twin armrests and integrated headrest
- Height adjustable and swivelling driver and passenger seats
- Dual fuel heating with Truma Combi 4 1.8kW electric/4kW gas/3.8kW combined
- Grade 3 classification (EN 1646-1) for heating and thermal insulation (for sub-zero ambient temperatures)
- Truma ‘Crash Sensor Mono’ regulator for en-route use of heating and water heating
Your new Autocruise motorhome is covered by:
- Base Vehicle Warranty – provided by Fiat
- 3-year SuperSure Warranty – provided by Swift.
- 6-year Body Shell Warranty – provided by Swift.
- 10-year Extended Body Shell Warranty – provided by Swift.
Click here to find out more.